July 8, 2014

A Purple Makeover

   I have had this purple dress for a while now - in fact, it was my Easter dress 3 years ago! I pulled it out the other day to wear it & just wanted to "freshen it up" a little. This was kind of hard to do because previously I wore silver shoes, jewelry, & a carried a big silver purse with it. I liked the way the silver complimented the purple but like I said, I really just wanted a change this time wearing it.

This was taken last year while I was pregnant, so I wasn't really trying to get a picture of the outfit but more of my pregnant stomach!



 This was last week I paired turquoise with it. Turquoise goes with just about everything & I love how "summery" it is!! Turquoise shoes, jewelry, & purse except I forgot to carry the purse for the picture! (It was actually raining while we were taking this picture so it's not the greatest!)



Which do you like better? The silver accessories or the turquoise??!!

Coming up soon...a post on how to dress your baby bump!

1 comment:

  1. Cute either way, but I like it with the turquoise accents better!

    ReplyDelete