October 27, 2014

Brown and black mix

Brown and black together, I love this combination. I have to be honest, from the first time I saw this on Pinterest, I loved this look. Ever since,  I have been wearing it frequently.. Probably way too frequently! Today I wore this black skirt and shirt and paired this brown belt with it. Does anyone else share my love of brown and black worn together?!  

This skirt I picked up a few months ago at Old Navy. I have loved this skirt. So very comfortable but cute at the same time. My shirt is from Forever 21 and cost less than $5.00! The brown belt is from Maurice's. I have gotten SO much wear out of this belt. The booties are from Old Navy as well. Last fall, Old Navy ran a sale on these booties so of course I had to pick them up in several different colors! Anyone else guilty of this?! 
Happy Monday! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment