October 7, 2014

Sister Stripes

   A few weeks ago, my family, Stacy's family & our parents went to a minister's conference. It was so fun getting to spend some time with the Murphy clan! It made me laugh because the first night of the conference, Stacy & I walked out of different hotel rooms both dressed in stripes! I told her of my new fascination with them (half of what I packed that week was some sort of stripe!).  So, I thought I would share some of our stripe pictures!


This is us trying to explain to our husbands how to take a decent picture of us...but we never got that!


I loved Stacy's outfit!!



My shirt came from Ross, my black pants from Old Navy, my leopard shoes from Target & my purse from Goodwill. Trust me, more stripes to come in future posts!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW. My hips look HUGE in that third picture!!! That's a terrible picture of me!!!! ;(

    ReplyDelete