November 17, 2014

"Sunday Best"

So today is a bit of a different post. I have been so blessed by a blog that I read called Love God Greatly. Weekly these devotions speak to me. I'm so thankful for them and how they challenge me. This morning especially, I could relate to the post. God has already been working in my heart on this matter and reading this post blessed my heart. I want to share it with you! Today I am asking myself, do I spend as much time focused on what I clothe myself in on the inside as I do the outside? Fashion is so fun for us ladies but I want to encourage you today, don't forget about what you are clothing yourself inwardly with just because you are spending so much time making sure to look your best outwardly! Take a look at this post:

http://www.lovegodgreatly.com/

Hope this post will bless you as it did me. This week I will choose to focus on being clothed with compassion, patience and humility!

On another note, I wanted to share these cute booties I found at Old Navy! Loving these cute boots and the price tag, $10.00! Can't beat that, right?!

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment