November 12, 2014

Wardrobe Remix

I love finding new fashion blogs, and since I love to share my great finds with you, that's what I'm going to do today!  I especially love when I find a blog that not only shares fashion but shares tips and ideas for remixing your closet.  I absolutely love to take old things and wear them in new ways.  A fun new blog I have found is Putting Me Together.  In this blog post from last year, the blog author remixed 10 items to make 14 outfits.  They are simple but show how easy it is to remix outfits to get new wear out of old items.



Have you ever tried to do a mix and match?  I am challenged by this and am going to try to take the time soon to do this with my own closet! 

Take some time and check out this girl's blog...there are tips from how to build a wardrobe from scratch, to how to build a remixable wardrobe, to styling tips.  I'm sure you'll find something that you will enjoy!  Now go try to remix your wardrobe!

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment