December 2, 2014

Red, Plaid, a Pencil Skirt, & a Vest!

   Whew! Don't worry...all of that didn't go together! I have two outfits for today. Both have RED! Around Christmas I really do like to pull out a lot of my red pieces.




Here's the scoop on the first outfit : black boots-Ross, red pants-Ross, plaid shirt-hand me down, vest-hand me down/Ross. I love plaid & I really enjoy wearing red also!


The second outfit. I have had this skirt since I was in high school & I love it!! It's classic (although it has gotten more snug over the last few years!). It came from Charlotte Russe. The shirt is one I can't wear when I'm pregnant or for a while after I've had a baby so I think I've only worn this twice since I moved to Texas. But I do love this shirt! It also came from Charlotte Russe back in college years (also when I bought half of my wardrobe from CR!). I'm so looking forward to wearing more holiday "red" hues this season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment