December 24, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!  I can't even believe how quickly this year has flown by!  Today just a quick share...one sweater worn two ways for some Christmas style.

 Outfit Details:  Sweater: Hand me down (original Target);
Button down shirt: JC Penney; Skirt: Hand me down;
Red Heels: Shoe Show
 
 
I wore this outfit on Sunday to church for "Christmas Sunday".  Last night we took the girls out to dinner and to see a movie, and I pulled the same sweater out but changed it up a bit to be more casual.
 
Button Down Shirt: Hand me down (original Target);
Jeans: Walmart; Booties: Payless
 
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Eve!  I saw this image below and loved it - may we all remember the true reason not only for the Christmas season, but for life itself!
 
 
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment