January 21, 2015

Current Favorites

Today I'm going away from my normal WIWW post and I'm going to share a few of my current favorites.

First, I have found some eye makeup remover that I absolutely LOVE!  I love this remover because it completely takes off waterproof mascara without having to scrub very hard.  I have never had a remover that was so easy to use, and I am completely hooked!




The picture above says that it is the #1 eye makeup remover brand in America, and although I didn't know that when I bought it, and although I don't know if that is really the truth or not, I can totally affirm that I could see how it would be!

Secondly, I have found a foundation that I really love!  I have used L'Oreal for as long as I can remember, but over the past year or two, I have felt like it left me a little orange-y looking, as well as it has always felt a little heavy to me.  I know a lot of people who use Bare Minerals, so I decided to give it a try.  Although the initial investment was pretty pricey (I bought the application brush, the foundation, and the powder), I was told that in the future I will not have to buy a brush, and that the powder lasts for a really long time. 



One thing I love about this foundation is how light it feels.  One day I almost panicked because I couldn't remember if I had put on my makeup or not - I couldn't feel it on my face!  I love that it does not wear heavy.  I do feel like if I had bought the foundation alone that it would have been a little too light for my face, but when I apply the powder (which I bought in Tan), it makes it the perfect color for my face and just completely sets my foundation.

Lastly, I have found a couple new fashion blogs that I absolutely LOVE!  The one below is my absolute favorite.  I am pretty guilty of checking out the blog daily, not to mention I follow her on Instagram.  Just check her blog out and I'm sure you'll understand why I love her blog so much...

thesweetestthingblog.com 
thesweetestthingblog.com

I enjoy looking at this next girl's blog because, as her blog title points out, she is extra petite!  Sometimes it is good to get fashion inspiration from someone who is on the shorter side of life and understands the challenges of being small!  This girl has a classic sense of style and I always love her fashion combinations!

extrapetite.com
extrapetite.com

And that's it for my current favorites!  Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Wednesday, friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment