January 28, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...A Cheetah Cardigan


Cheetah print is probably my favorite ever.  When a friend of mine gave me this cheetah print cardigan in a bag full of hand me downs, I was ecstatic about it and wore it the very next Sunday night to church.

Outfit Details: Cardigan (hand me down, original unknown); WhiteTee: Target;
Black Jeggings: Old Navy; Booties: Payless

Let's talk about these jeggings for a sec.  Why didn't I know these existed before now?!  I bought these a couple of weeks ago at Old Navy and I LOVE them.  They have an elastic waist.  Did you read that correctly?  Yes, you did.  An.elastic.waist.  I thought that was only okay when you're either pregnant or 80+.  But, no, ON said it's okay and so I am just dying over these.  They fit awesome (more like a jean than a legging), and the top is surprisingly slimming - and to top it off, there are no bulky zippers or buttons if you're wearing a slim fitting tshirt! I'll take these in every color they come in, thank you very much!!!


I have really gotten my money's worth out of these earrings!  I bought them at Body Central (which has closed in my local mall - so sad) and I have worn them so much!  I also really love my initial necklace (you can't see it very well) that I got from Charming Charlie, as well as this beautiful necklace that my mom got me for Christmas.

Isn't it so fun to accessorize with Cheetah print?!  I'm pretty sure it will always be a favorite!

Happy Wednesday!




Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

2 comments:

  1. Love that cheetah cardi! I also love that there's an ombre effect to the color of your cardi :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Abby, and thanks for stopping by and letting us know about your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete