February 5, 2015

Clothes Mentor

So, I kept hearing about a new store here in town. It's called Clothes Mentor, and it's like a Plato's for adults! Sounded right up my alley! The other day mom and I went shopping (the first time I've been shopping for myself in AGES!!) and we decided to try it out. I've really been needing more casual clothes. I've always had trouble dressing casual...it seems like I start out with a casual outfit, but then I add my shoes and accessories and I end up way too dressy. A lot of my clothes are more "business casual" from when I worked in research. Now that I'm a mom and am going to ballgames and running errands I just do not seem to have the appropriate clothes. So, I knew what I was on a mission to find.

I love the outfit that I found! I ended up wearing it to the kids' basketball games on Saturday. I will definitely be going back to the store. There were lots of clothes and the prices were pretty good. I would highly recommend it!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment