March 23, 2015

Chambray and Pearls

I recently had a Premier Jewelry party and got a LOT of free jewelry! (Full post about that soon) One of the pieces I got is a really long strand of mint green beads. I already had a long strand of pearls from there. At the party Michelle (the jewelry lady) showed us how you can twist the two necklaces together to make a short chunky necklace. I loved the look and have been dying to try it myself! The other day I decided to wear my necklaces to church. I wasn't sure what to pair them with, but I decided on my chambray shirt. I liked that the necklaces looked pretty dressy, but the chambray shirt made them a little more casual. I also rolled the sleeves of my shirt up to make it not so uptight. I wore my black pencil skirt and gray booties with the outfit. The weather was pretty warm, and I really wanted to go without tights, but my legs are just too ghostly white. (Katie gave me some tanning minutes which I cannot wait to use!) So...I had to wear my black tights. I was really pleased with the way the necklaces turned out though, and am looking forward to trying them in different ways.

Necklaces: Premier; Shirt: Old Navy;
Skirt: JCPenney; Boots: Express


No comments:

Post a Comment