March 11, 2015

Spring Dreaming

So is anyone else completely over the cold weather??  I have been dreaming of spring lately, especially spring fashion.  I am totally over dark colors and knee high boots and heavy sweaters.  I thank the Lord that I live in an area that really enjoys all four seasons...I love the changing of each season, but by the end of each season I am more than ready for the next!

I had some fun putting together some spring outfits on polyvore a couple of nights ago.  Here are some looks that I would love to wear sooner rather than later!

Floral Casual


 


I do love the floral look, but I like to dress it down a bit so that it doesn't look so ultra girly, or too "mature" looking - I think floral prints can definitely age you, so it has to be done right.  The combination above is perfect to me, and I love the pops of color!

I have been eyeing this skirt for quite a while and I think it would be perfect for spring.  I already have a chambray shirt that with the arms rolled up I think would be perfect with this skirt, and I'd love a light pink bag to go with it!

Casual Skirts

     
 
The thing I can't wait for most is being able to wear sundresses - or any type of dress! - with sandals. I'm so ready for open toed shoes!!  This outfit is one that I would love to wear soon to church one Sunday morning (this Sunday would not be too soon)!!

Spring Church Ready


   


These are just a few examples of outfits that I want to wear, like, yesterday! March 20 is the first day of Spring - is it too much to hope that the calendar date will bring warm weather? One can hope...

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment