March 2, 2015

Sunday Wear

This past Saturday I did a major overhaul of my closet! I pulled everything out and sorted it into piles of Definitely Keep, Definitely Get Rid Of, and Maybe. I tried on all of the Maybe clothes, and yes it got old fast...but I didn't want to put anything back in my closet that I wasn't going to wear. Some of the clothes that I got rid of just didn't fit anymore, and some were just things that I never reach for. There were a few that I really like but that I just haven't worn in ages. I decided that if I was going to put them back in my closet I was going to make myself try to find outfits for them in the next few weeks. If not, they are getting thrown out too.
So, today I wore a top that I haven't worn in a couple of years. I love the bright blue! I paired it with my black pants and a black turtleneck. To accessorize I put on my new gold necklace that I got from Premier. It is so pretty!!

Cardigan: New York and Company; Top: Unknown;
Pants: New York and Company; Necklace: Premier
 
Abby had spent the night at her friend's house the night before, and when we got in the car I realized that we matched!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment