March 18, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...Cheetah


Outfit Details:  Dress: Hand me down (originally Charlotte Russe);
Heels:Rack Room Shoes; Necklace: Body Central
Today it's all about cheetah print!  This may be too much cheetah for some people, but for me it's perfect!  This hand me down dress from Charlotte Russe is one of my absolute favorites that is currently in my closet, and I was so excited to have warm enough weather to wear it without tights a few weeks ago! 
Sorry for the quality of this picture.  The last few days have been so nice and warm, and being the procrastinator that I am, I waited until yesterday evening to take my pictures for my blog post today.  Unfortunately the temperature had dropped almost 10 degrees since earlier in the day, and it was extremely chilly and windy!  There was not even one decent picture where my hair was not blowing in my face.  So I quickly ran through all my iPhone pictures and this is the best I could come up with today! 
Happy Wednesday :)
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment