April 6, 2015

Easter Sunday

I love Easter! It is such a special day for Christians to remember how Jesus not only died a horrible death for us, but He then overcame death and rose from the grave three days later! I love that Easter signifies the end of winter and the beginning of spring, even though it doesn't always feel that way. I love getting to spend time with family that I don't see often enough. And, I admit it...I love making my family get dressed up in matching outfits on Easter Sunday. Luckily, my kids are still young enough that they don't mind. My husband, on the other hand...let's just say that I think that was the one reason he was glad to be working today!
This year I decided early on that I wanted to do yellow for our outfits. Not sure why, but I just got that in my head and it stuck. Now, you would think that yellow would be an easy color to do for Easter, but I'll tell you, I had a really hard time coming up with our outfits! I ended up being really happy with what I got though.
 
 

Dress: Steinmart; Shoes: Maurices
 
 
The color doesn't show up well in this picture, but this dress is a really pretty yellow. I actually had bought another dress from Ross, but I just didn't love it. I ended up returning it and getting this one instead. I was really comfortable in this dress and am so happy that I got it instead!
 
 

Graham's outfit: TJMaxx;
Jared's outfit: Kohl's;
Abby's dress: TJMaxx and cardigan: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment