April 1, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday...BLUE


I got this dress at Plato's Closet for only $12 and I absolutely love the fit and feel of it!  On the sleeves it has pretty little pearl buttons and the dress is a nice silk texture.  It is an awesome dress that I scored at a great price! 

Sorry for the quality of these pictures - that's what you get when you make your 11 year old take your pictures when she's really just wanting to be playing out in the woods. :)



Outfit details:  Dress: Plato's Closet; Bag: Michael Kors (TJ Maxx);
Heels: Ebay (link here)


I love how perfectly these shoes go with my Michael Kors bag! These shoes are my absolute favorite piece in my closet right now.  The purse and the shoes both have gold studs on them so they are perfect together.  I know these shoes will be on repeat all summer long!  Don't you love when you find pieces that you adore?!

Happy Wednesday!

*Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole thing! It would be great for Easter. Too bad we will have cold weather in Ohio. The shoes are so cute, but I couldn't wear the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lee Ann! The shoes are definitely not the most comfortable I've ever worn, but they're also not the most uncomfortable! I only wear them on Sunday mornings for the few hours that I get out for church :)

    ReplyDelete