June 5, 2014

Mix and Match

Hey there! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Amy, the oldest and wisest sister! I am married to Jesse. We have been married almost 2 years. I am stepmom to Abby (9 years) and Jared (7 years), and mom to Graham (6 months). One of my biggest challenges as far as fashion is concerned right now is that I am still trying to lose the rest of my baby weight. I don't want to go buy a bunch of new clothes, but I need something to wear at this phase of my life! I've been trying to take my dresses and make them into as many different outfits as I can, so I decided to show you an example of how I did that today.


This is the dress that I decided to make my outfits around. My first outfit was just the dress and a pair of sandals.



For the next outfit I changed into one of my favorite cardigans. I love this green color. It really goes with a lot more than you would think and it adds a pop of color to your outfit! I put my green sandals with it and changed my jewelry, and the whole look of the dress is different.




For my last look I again threw on a cardigan. (You will see that I love my cardigans.) This time I added my cowboy boots and again switched out my jewelry.

I love how it's fairly easy with your accessories to completely change the look of your outfit. This is an affordable way to get the most use out of your closet. Hope this gave you some ideas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment