June 19, 2014

Secondhand Style

One way that I like to get more bang for my buck is by shopping at secondhand shops. You really can get some great buys and cannot tell these clothes have been used! One place I like to go is the Fashion Exchange in Trinity Commons. Now I will say, I haven't been there in probably about a year, so I don't have any recent buys from there, but I used to go quite a bit and had a lot of luck. This store only takes name brand items, so you can expect to pay a little more than your typical Goodwill or what not. I got a lot of Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Banana Republic, etc. there. Everything was in really good condition, and I thought I got good deals on what I purchased.
Another place that I like to run in every now and then and just check out is Plato's Closet. I know I am probably too old to shop there, but sometimes I can find cute pieces for great prices! This is an outfit I got there the other day. The pants were $6 and the top was on sale for $2! You can't beat that!! I love the zipper detail on the back of the shirt.
Obviously, when you shop at secondhand stores you are going to have to "dig" a little more, but a lot of times it is very worth it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment