June 18, 2014

WIWW: A perfect summer dress + crazy weather wear

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!  This week I have two outfits to share with you.

The dress I wore on Sunday to church is one of my favorite dresses that I own.  It is just the perfect Sunday summer dress.  With palm leaves and bright colors, it is a favorite of mine for the summertime.  I usually like to save it for a Sunday in July (I only like to wear my dresses one time each season), but this last Sunday dawned bright and hot, so I just felt like it was the perfect day for it!


These are some of my favorite pink heels, and I love the green and pink together. I just love getting dressed up for church!


A couple weeks ago, we had a shower at the church for a girl who recently had a baby, and it was still a little cool.  I pulled out this outfit and felt like it was a good mix for the cooler weather and the summertime date on the calendar!


I'm trying to not be afraid to mix patterns! The belt I wore with this outfit was a different pattern than my horizontal stripes on my shirt, and my necklace had all kinds of patterns on the charms, but I think it all came together well!


Can't wait to share some great deals I've gotten recently on some shoes!  They are so fun and completely affordable!  Be sure to check in over the next few days - my sisters have some great posts coming up, as well!

Have a great rest of the week!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress, so many colors, so pretty and it looks so comfortable!!
    you look great
    from the link up
    Please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete