June 24, 2014

Sweet & Sassy Swimsuits

   I hate, dread, never look forward to ... shopping for a swimsuit! It's so hard to find one that fits, is modest, & is the price you want to pay. I found all of that this year & I am so excited!!!! I'm going to get right to it!
   I happened to go into JCPenney the other day while they were having a big sale. I tried on some swimsuits b/c I wasn't sure what size I would wear then went online & ordered 2 one pieces. I bought them from the junior's section. The first one I paid $22 & the second I paid $18(I had a coupon)!  I had them shipped to the store & it cost $2.95 instead of $16(they were going to charge me separately for multiple items). I have already worn one & I LOVE IT!!! I've always thought...if I could just design my own swimsuit. Well, this is exactly what it would look like!


   I bought this one also but haven't worn it yet! I wanted something with a pop of color! 


   Swimsuits are hard to find but you just have to keep looking until you find a place that fits your figure well!         Hope you are enjoying your summer so far! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment