July 3, 2014

Dry Shampoo

I don't know about you, but I will do just about anything to get a few extra minutes of sleep in the morning. I have very fine, oily hair, so used to I always had to make sure I got up early enough to wash my hair. That was before I discovered dry shampoo! This is literally one of my favorite beauty products and it has helped me out so many times! I've tried several different brands, and I have found two that I really like.

 
 
Mom bought this one for me for Christmas several years ago. This Oscar Blandi brand is a powder and is really good at soaking up the oil in your hair. Even though this one is more expensive I think it is worth it because it works really well and lasts for a long time.
 
 
 
I also really like this Batiste brand. One night I decided to spend the night with Graham in the NICU, but I had to go to work the next day. I ran by Walgreens and picked this up. I wasn't really expecting to like it because I had tried several other brands that were the spray type and I did not like any of those. I really liked this brand though! I've used all of it already, but I will definitely be buying some more.
I love how convenient dry shampoo is and am so excited that I discovered this little secret! Hopefully it will help some of you out as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment