July 22, 2014

Hot Pink Dress & Black & White Dress

   This week for church I knew I wanted to wear more of a fun dress! Like I've said, I love pulling out old dresses & spicing them up a bit. I have always loved this dress that I've had for about 4 or 5 years from Ross of course! I just wanted to wear it a little differently so I put this turquoise necklace with it that my mom got me from Walmart for $5. The black heels I wore I got from Ross about 3 years ago & the turquoise purse was from Plato's Closet a few years ago.


   
Last week for church I went for a more classy dress style. It was so fun having Katie & her family in Texas visiting! (You may have seen this dress Katie posted on the blog last week...I loved her dress! She wore it so well!) I got this dress from Ross 4 years ago for Jenna's baby dedication! It's a very special dress to me! I can't remember where I got my pearl necklace but I wear it all the time! 


I LOVE dressing for Sunday's! I love dresses & I love Sunday's! :) Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment