July 23, 2014

In the Meantime...

Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties I am not able to post my What I Wore this morning - the positive side to this, though, is that I will be posting TWICE today! Yes, later today I plan on posting a couple of outfits I wore over the last week.

In the meantime, let me share a blog that I can't get enough of lately...

I have spent WAY too much time looking at this blog! She is so adorable, her family is too cute, she's incredibly modest (which will always get my 100% approval and admiration!), and she is petite!! I love seeing petite girls pull off great fashion!

So, you're totally welcome for me introducing you to this blog. Just be sure you have a lot of time when you get ready to look at it.

And be sure to check back later in the day to check out What I Wore last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment