July 23, 2014

Bright Summer Colors

I'm back for my second post of the day!  Last week was all about fun patterns and colors!  Just quickly going to share two outfits that I wore...

In a random turn of events, for the fourth time this summer I am wearing a maxi - or at least something very close to one {a very big deal for me!}.  I know I have said many times (well, at least here) that I don't really like my frame in maxis {or long dresses}.  And here I am again, wearing another "almost" maxi.  This one I just couldn't pass up because of all of the summer colors.  What can I say?  I just love a good dress with a great pattern and a lot of colors...


 Outfit details:  Dress:  Ross (only $15!); Wedges:  Plato's Closet

Would this even be called a maxi?  I'm not so sure - it's a really weird length, but it's longer than most dresses that I wear!

Another fun outfit is this outfit I wore to church last Wednesday night.  I love the shirt, and the leggings are really fun for a change!


Outfit Details:  Top: Hand me down (original unknown);
Capris: Giddyup Glamour (HERE);
Sandals: Hand me downs (original unknown); Earrings: Hollidays

I love all the bright colors, but can I be really honest?  I am SO ready for fall!  I can't wait to share some of the great deals that I have been finding lately!  I don't usually start fall shopping this early, but right now is a GREAT time to be shopping for fall clothes...there are some really awesome sales going on, and I have been trying to snatch up fall favorites instead of still shopping for summer stuff.

Do you start fall shopping this early?  Or am I just crazy?

Hope your Wednesday was a good one!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment