July 24, 2014

Wedges

One of my favorite things to wear is wedges. I'm really petite. 5'1. So, a lot of times I need some extra height with the dresses or skirts that I'm wearing. I used to be able to wear stilettos, but as I've gotten older I can't wear them for very long periods of time. They bother my knees! Ok, I know that made me sound really old...but it's just the truth! A better alternative for me is to wear wedges. It gives me the height I need, and I can literally wear them all day long. I'm going to show you a couple of my favorite pairs.


I love these shoes so much. I bought them at Target probably 3 or 4 years ago. I paid $29.99 for them if I remember correctly. When I worked in research at St. Jude and wore street clothes, I wore them all the time to work. They were really comfortable and I could wear them all day without them hurting my feet.



This is another pair of shoes that I wear a lot. I like these because they have a slightly raised heel, but they aren't as high. I wear these with my casual dresses and skirts. I cannot remember where in the world I got these, but they are a good example of a casual wedge.



I love, love, love these shoes! They are so comfortable, and I love the detail! They look great with casual dresses, but also with jeans, short or capris. These are Frye brand which is a really expensive brand. I got these at this outlet store when I lived in NYC. It is called Daffy's and I only paid $19.99 for them, which is ridiculous. Their cheapest sandals normally start in the $150 range.


These are my absolute favorite wedges that I own. I wear them all the time, with everything. I bought them last year from Maurices, and I paid $29.99. I have more than gotten my money's worth out of them. I love the braided detail on them and I like how they strap around the ankle. They are extremely comfortable and I love wearing them.
So, these are some of my wedges that I like to wear. Hope it gave you some good ideas to add to some of your outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment