July 25, 2014

Tooth Whitening

  Before I had kids, I was a dental assitant. I LOVE dentistry & miss it so much sometimes. So, you can understand my complete & utter disgust when I see a picture of myself & my teeth are yellow! Here is a trick I found on Pinterest to help whiten your teeth that really works!

Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. - And to think I almost shelled out $40 at the store for some whitening strips!

Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, & half a teaspoon of water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good & white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment