July 28, 2014

Navy and white nautical maxi dress

I love maxi dresses. In the summer, there is something so effortless about a casual but cute maxi dress. Lately I have been loving all things navy. Isn't navy so versatile? I love to wear it with coral or yellow. Even with my love for maxi dresses, I don't wear them very often because typically they are always too long for me. I was excited when I found this cute dress last week at Ross and the length fit great with no need of any alterations. I was even more exited when I saw the price, $11.99! I know I will get a lot of wear out of this dress the rest of the summer. I wore it last Friday night when my husband and I had a double date with some friends. It's been hot here lately so this dress was perfect for a night out. Love it when I can find something so comfortable that is also cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress, Katie! I just wish I had seen it first ;) It looks great on, and I am loving nautical lately! And what a great steal of a deal...

    ReplyDelete