July 29, 2014

Navy & White

  Today's post was supposed to be about 2 things : Navy & Maxi Dresses! What's funny is that Katie's post was exactly that yesterday! So, I changed mine up a bit! First, I will show this navy lace dress that I love! I've had it for about 3 years now. I bought it at Stein Mart for $12. I paired it with my trusty pearls & nude wedges! (My crazy face is b/c my wonderful husband was driving me insane since I asked him to take my photo for the week! Good times! :))


   Now, the 2nd outfit is an all white outfit paired with neutral. Just a soft, mellow outfit. 


   The shirt is from Ross ($4.99), the shorts were from Ross ($6.99-which I got a few years ago & felt they were too short so I won't be wearing these anymore), the purse from Goodwill ($4), the shoes, necklace & earrings match perfectly but were bought separately. I cannot remember where I got either of them! :( 

Hope you are enjoying your summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment