August 16, 2014

2014 Current Fall Wish List

Do you have a fashion fall wish list?  I certainly do!  Some of these things I have already begun to buy, but I am going to show you just a few of the things I'm currently wanting.  Of course, as I get further into each new season, I realize things that I need and so this list will always be added to, but hopefully I will be slowly crossing things off, as well! :)

SHOES:

 


I actually ordered the strappy boots above about a week ago.  I have had my eye on these boots for about two months, and when the price dipped under $20, I knew I had to have them (plus you can have them shipped to a store, so you don't have to pay shipping costs!)!  I paid under $20 total for them, so I can't wait to get them in and see how they fit.  I'm absolutely positive that I will buy the fringe boots from Target before the season is out.  I just love them so much...

JEWELRY:


 I have been wanting a gold monogrammed necklace for a while but figure that would be a great gift for someone to buy me.  Sisters, who has my name for Christmas?? ;)

CLOTHES:

 

I have been wanting a pair of black leather pants or leggings for a while.  These would obviously have to be tastefully done, but as you can see in the picture above, they're really adorable when done right!  Not sure if I could pull them off without losing a few pounds though...we'll have to see about those...


I REALLY want a sweater with the elbow patches.  This will definitely be a purchase I make before the season is out!!  I think this is such a great preppy look and just love the look.  It also kinda reminds me of a suit coat my dad had when I was younger that had elbow pads.  Just being honest...


I don't know why green jeans/jeggings continue to elude me, but they do.  It is my mission to find a pair that fits and is affordable for this coming fall season!

Yes, I would like a green military jacket.  I think they are cute, and with me trying to dress down a little more often, I think it would be just the thing...


Did you know that gray is the new blue?  I didn't either.  Old Navy says it is, though, so it must be.  No, really, I do need a pair of gray pants - I have a pair of jeggings but they are more legging than jegging so I need something that doesn't require a shirt down to my knees to wear them with.

What's on your fall wish list?  Fall will be here before you know it!!!
Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. I just bought some strappy boots similar to those from Ross! Also, Old Navy has military jackets. Normally I am not into those jackets but I liked the ones at Old Navy! I agree about the leather pants-wanting some just not sure exactly how to pull that look off?!

    ReplyDelete