August 15, 2014

Workout wear

I'm pretty sure I live in workout clothes way too much. For that reason, I have tried out lots of different brands and kinds of workout attire. I have heard a lot of different opinions when it comes to best workout clothes, shoes, watches... Everything. Again, I guess my loving to keep things simple, my favorite workout clothes are not what most others would say. If I can find a great deal and it works well when I'm in the gym, I'm all for it! Here are a few of my favorites:

I love nike free running shoes. I have always been told by my running friends that nike brand shoes aren't great for running but I absolutely love the nike free running shoes. They are so light and easy to run in. I have several pairs in very bright colors (turquoise and pink) so this fall I am really wanting a pair like this:
 Nike Free TR 4 Women's Training Shoe


I also love Old Navy workout attire. They run sales on their active clothing quite frequently making it very affordable. Their workout attire stays looking good after many washes, fits great and breathes so well. I couldn't live without these:
 



Another favorite of mine is my nike sports watch. My husband surprised me with this a few months ago and I love it! It tracks my distance ran and calories burned. I looked at several sports watches that offer similar features and fell in love with this one:


Nike+ SportWatch GPS (with Sensor) Powered by TomTom ®


These are just a few of my favorites that I couldn't live without! Lucky for me, I work about 5 minutes away from a nike outlet store. If you live near one, consider yourself lucky and go check it out! I frequently get amazing deals on great workout clothes at my local store. With all workout brands, nike still remains my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment