August 22, 2014

$.47 Rockstar Jeans

  About a month ago I went to Old Navy. They were having a huge sale on their jeans. I was rummaging through them looking for my size & brand that I wear. I love the Rockstar brand but you ALWAYS have to try them on because they are a such a different fit from pair to pair. Most of the jeans I was finding were $6.99! Great price right?! I picked up some that didn't have a price tag on them. I went to a cashier & asked them how much they were...his response was breathtaking...$.47!!! What??? You have to be kidding me! Nope $.47. You are reading this right...the jeans were forty-seven cents! Well, that was a no brainer...of course I bought them!!! 


The shirt was a hand me down & the shoes were from TJ Maxx. 


 I have to say I have gotten some crazy deals at Old Navy! Just keeps me coming back for more-but I don't think I can do better than $.47 Jeans!

1 comment:

  1. I've gotta say...that's probably the best deal I've ever heard of! Good job shopping!!

    ReplyDelete