August 25, 2014

Leopard print

I love leopard print. Like, it comes in close after monogram as being one of my favorite things to wear. Doesn't every outfit look cuter with a touch of leopard print. I have always loved it and I was so excited a few years ago when it started really coming back in style. But to me, leopard print never really goes out of style! This leopard print skirts is one of my favorite skirts I have. The material is so comfortable. The skirt is truly a classic. I have had it since I was 18! Do the math and you will know that means I have had this skirt 13 years and I wear it all the time! It has gotten so much wear but I still love it. It was from Anne Taylor Loft. My shirt is from Maurice's last season ($32.99). And again, has gotten a lot of wear. Is there anyone who can relate to my love of leopard print?! Happy Monday!





1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Leopard will always be a favorite of mine as well, whether it's in style with the rest of the world or not! Love that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete