August 26, 2014

What to Wear?

   Do you ever need to see what someone else wears to just every day places? Sometimes I just need some inspiration. Today I'm going to show you multiple outfits just to out & about places.


I wore this recently to go grocery shopping. I have to be presentable when I go to the grocery store b/c in a small town you are ALWAYS going to see someone you know!


I wore this simple dress one day out shopping. 


This was also a shopping outfit. 


Sported my rain boots on a rainy day! 


I wore this outfit one day while taking June to the doctor.


I loved this outfit because of the leopard accessories (the belt is leopard you just can't tell). I wore this on a date night.


For a girls night, I went for some white capris & a black sheer top. I accented it with turquoise fingernail polish & a turquoise purse.


A day for running errands calls for comfort & cuteness.


This is totally a "ME" outfit w/ floral & pearls! I got a lot of compliments on these leggings when I wore them. I wore this to a dentist appt.



I really hate this picture b/c it doesn't display this outfit well. The shirt has green neon stripes but you can't really tell. Also, after I took this picture I put a neon pink belt on & tucked in my shirt & I liked the looks of it much better. I've noticed I like shirts tucked in w/ a belt way more than just hanging out now. Anyways, I wore this for a date day me & Daniel went on for his birthday. We went on some "mini" dates which included golf & bowling so I wanted to be casual. 

(Normally, I wear more dresses but when I'm either pregnant or nursing it is not as easy. I am looking forward to getting back to my normal dresses soon!)

Those are just some ideas for different days! Hope you can take something from this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment