August 27, 2014

Perfect Shorts + A Look Back

Have you ever tried on the most perfect shorts and just knew you had to have them?  No?  I have a really hard time finding shorts, because I don't like them long but also can't wear them really short, either.  So when I find a pair of shorts that hit at just.the.right.place, I can't turn them down.  Even when I've promised I'm not going to buy one more summer item!


 
Outfit Details:  Top:  Ross; Shorts: Ross;
Sandals: Payless Shoe Source

There are so many things that are perfect about these shorts: the length, the flow, the material (they are very soft and they flow and hang just perfectly), and to top it all off, they're an elastic waist!  Oh how I wish I could have found these in several styles and colors!  I definitely would have bought more!  Oh well, I'm glad I at least found these!

Since we are officially on the last week of summer (maybe not in temperatures, but next week will be September! YAY!), I thought I would look back on some of my outfits from the 2014 summer season...


 I know that from here on out, even if the weather is warm, I will not be wearing all of my light and brights anymore.  Oh, I will definitely keep on having pops of color, but I can tell every day that I am gravitating more towards the warmer, richer hues of fall.  

Can't wait to post my first outfit with a scarf and boots!  That day can just not come quickly enough!!

Happy Wednesday!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment