August 28, 2014

Date Night

Last Friday night my husband and I actually went out on a date! Abby and Jared were with their mom and my parents kept Graham for us. Jesse's work had given him a gift card to a restaurant, so it was the perfect opportunity for us to get some one-on-one time. I was really excited because I could finally fit back in my skinny jeans! I have been focusing really hard for the past couple of months on eating right, and it is finally paying off. I paired my jeans with a shirt that I bought a few years ago when I was visiting Julie in Texas. It actually came from the same boutique as the dress from my last post. I love this shirt and I especially love that it was only a few dollars!

 
Top: Boutique in TX,
Necklace and Earrings: Gift from Julie,
Jeans: Strawberry, Shoes: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment