August 19, 2014

Black Romper & Black Striped Go-To Dress

   The other day a friend called me up & said "I am watching your kids tonight so you & Daniel can go out on a date". Umm...OK! Can't really argue with that now can you?! So, I have been wanting to wear my black romper that I've had for a few years but haven't pulled it out this summer yet. I thought our date night would be a great night to do that. Since it's spaghetti strap I put a little light weight cardigan with it that was a hand me down. I paired my nude wedges with it & I was good to go!



   I love this black striped dress! It is so comfortable, I'm kinda obsessed with stripes right now & I love the way it is feminine at the bottom! But first, let me tell you about these shoes! I'm not buying anymore summer attire but when I saw these shoes at Ross I fell in love! Then I looked at the price... $7.99! Even deeper in love! I don't know if you can tell from the picture...but they are shimmery!!! Even more perfect!




Like everyone else, I'm having to make myself where summer clothes. I would rebel but it's close to 100 degrees in East TX so...I won't! Soon hopefully though we will be showing fall fashion!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment