September 9, 2014

Black & White, Pink & Jean

   I want to show you two different outfits from the past week. The first is what I wore to a marriage seminar Daniel & I attended at our church. I knew every one would pretty much be wearing jeans but I didn't want to go that casual. Since I would be sitting there though for a couple of hours I did want to wear something comfortable. This black skirt I got from Old Navy years ago & this white tee came from Walmart for $4! I loved pairing the nude with it to just have an altogether toned down outfit. The nude purse came from Goodwill($6) & the nude flats from Ross($12). 


   The second outfit was a running errands outfit! The whole family was going to a few stores & to eat so I put this baby pink shirt that was a hand me down on & these jeans from Old Navy (Rock Star - $19). The shoes were from Ross (wow, I feel like I say that a lot!!)! 



No comments:

Post a Comment