September 23, 2014

Some of My Last Year FALL Favorites

   Obviously last fall was a little harder than normal to dress stylish since I was pregnant. I did, however, stay true to a few items that I noticed I wore over & over last year & I'm already looking forward to wearing them again! Here are just a few:

1. Boot Socks! Here is a pic of me & Jenna rocking our matching boot socks! I wore them with dresses, leggings & jeans! I LOVE boot socks! You can get them from etsy but not some stores are selling them!


2. Neutral Cardigan. Ok, I love all colors of cardigans but for some reason this cardigan from Target I wore OVER, & over, & over...do you get the picture?? Once again, I wore this cardigan with jeans, leggings & dresses!



3. Leopard Scarf - my grandmother gave me this scarf for Christmas 2 years ago & I have worn it out!! I LOVE this scarf & I LOVE that she gave it to me...even more special!


4. Brown Boots - So, I'm ok with the "bootie" trend, but I will always wear me some knee high boots. Whether they are high heel knee high boots that I wear with my dresses on Sunday morning or casual knee high boots, they will always have a place in my heart & wardrobe! I bought these boots from JCPenney & I love wearing them every time. They are super cute & comfortable!



5. Last, but certainly not least, Leggings! Oh my, how I love my leggings! I wear them under dresses with boot socks & boots or under dresses with flats when the season is just changing. I can never have too many leggings! I wear them A LOT!


So, this was a fun time least year! All of us sisters & our mom went to Canton! And, let me point out that in this picture 3 out 5 are wearing leggings! They are a MUST!


On the previous picture I wore leggings with a long shirt & here I put it under a dress!

      Ahh, I cannot wait to see what end up being some of my favorites from this FALL season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment