September 24, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...Fall Dresses

I love wearing dresses, and I wear them year round on Sunday mornings to church, no matter how cold it gets.  I will just pull on some tights and wear boots and booties - no slacks for me, please!  I found this dress and felt like it was a perfect fall dress for the warm weather but fall date on my calendar!

Outfit Details:  Dress:  Ross Dress for Less;
Shoes: Ross Dress for Less;
Pearl Necklace: Jane

I was pretty excited about these shoes, as well.  They are different but fun.  I love that I can wear them with dresses or with my pants once it gets a little cooler!  You have to love anything that is versatile!


I am also loving the layering of necklaces that I'm seeing everywhere - I layered two  of my favorite necklaces, my pearl from Jane.com and my cross necklace that I have had since I was in 8th grade.  Yes, I can't believe I have held on to anything that long, but this cross is pretty special to me!





Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment