September 17, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...Leather Details

I am loving the leather that is everywhere I look these days.  I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I saw it at Ross!

Outfit Details:  Dress:  Ross; Shoes: Plato's Closet
 
I have loved these shoes since the day I got them at Plato's...and I especially love them with this dress.  The shoes and dress are truly meant to be together.  I'm also loving this handbag I got at Ross...it's a Steve Madden and I paid under $20 for it!  At first I thought the zipper was a little faulty, but as I've used it, it has been fine.  I love it and can't wait to carry it more as the weather gets a little colder!
 
 
 



Don't you just love the look of leather, even in small doses?!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 
 
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm usually not a big fan of leather, but in this case, yes. It looks really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete