September 18, 2014

Bargain Buy

The other day Jesse and I were running some errands out in Sommerville and ended up in the square. I saw a really cute green and white dress in a store window and pointed it out to him. He asked if I wanted to go look at it, but I assumed it was in one of the boutiques so I said no, we couldn't afford it right now. We walked around for a little while and then Jesse convinced me to just go look at the dress. We walked into the store and when I looked at the price tag I had to do a double-take because it said $6.00!! I quickly realized that it was a resale shop! I was so glad I had listened to my husband and gone in.
This past Sunday at church we took our families pictures for the church directory. I saved the dress for that and was really glad I did.

Dress: Resale shop in Somerville, Shoes: Target


2 comments: