September 19, 2014

What I wore

Don't you just love the change of seasons? I love when the weather starts changing and I can start wearing new things, especially fall clothes! I love sweaters and boots and jackets and so on. Unfortunately we are not quite there to stay yet but at least I have been able to start wearing a couple of my fall pieces.

I love this green and blue top. I always like the sheer tops and this one is really cute. It buttons up the back giving it really cute detail as well. I'm loving these tan booties that I found at old navy. They are so comfortable and the perfect tan color. They make a great addition to my new fall clothes. I'm seeing booties everywhere for fall and they are so cute. But I'll be honest, I'm not ready to retire my knee high boots. I still love those as well! Anyone else love their knee high boots too much to say goodbye just yet?! 

This top was a gift from a friend and the jeans are old navy rockstarts $(29.99). The boots are old navy ($29.99). 

Happy Friday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment