October 9, 2014

2 Year Anniversary

A couple of weeks ago was my and my husband's 2 year wedding anniversary! The last two years have flown by. I was so excited when Jesse told me that he bought us tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera at the Orpheum!! I absolutely love going to the Orpheum. To me, that is the perfect date. We get to spend time together, and it's a great excuse to get dressed up!
The night that we went the weather was perfect. I was able to wear this strapless dress and not have to worry about it being too cold out. I did carry along a little cardigan for inside the theatre. Jesse never dresses up as much as I do, so I paired this dress with my brown wedges. I felt like that kind of made it a little more casual. As far as accessories, I usually wear bigger jewelry, but for this night I went simple and just went with classic pearls.

Dress: H&M, Shoes: Maurice's
Jewelry: Gifts




No comments:

Post a Comment