October 10, 2014

New Purchases & New Wishes...

I told you a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to share some of the purchases I have made from off of my fall wish list I shared with you a few weeks ago.  I'm also going to share a few things that I am currently wanting! 

First of all, the elbow patch sweater...I LOVE this sweater!  It is so soft and has a great quality feel to it, and best of all, it has the elbow patches I was looking for!!!  I purchased it at JC Penney, and with their fabulous rewards, I was able to snag this beauty for under $15!


 
 
Next, I have been on the prowl for some leather...I'm pretty much in love with everything leather right now.  I purchased this leather jacket at Target and surprisingly, the sleeves fit great, which is always a challenge for me (sleeves are always way too long).
 
 
I have also been looking for some leather leggings, and I found some at Forever 21 (thanks to my sister Katie for sending me there!).  The leggings only cost me $12, so I was pretty excited about that!  I couldn't find the ones I bought online, so I will have to share a picture once I wear them.
 
One new thing that I want is a tartan scarf...I love the look of these scarves, and can't wait to find one...
 
 
 
I also want a pair of these shoes from Payless!  They are currently priced at $35.00, though, so I'm going to have to wait until they come down on the price a little bit!
 
 
So there you have just a few of my most current items on my wish list.  I'm afraid, though, that spending will be halted for a while...Christmas is coming, not to mention a trip to Disney World, and right after that a mission trip with my family to Guatemala!!!  So we have some big expenses coming up.  But a girl can dream; right?  Hopefully these fun things will be there after all of these expenditures are taken care of.  And if not, I guess I didn't really need them in the first place.  *Do I really believe that? No. But it sounds good.*
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment