October 13, 2014

Blazers

This past weekend, we finally had one day where it was cold enough to pull out some of my fall favorites. Saturday was rainy and a little dreary, but it felt so great outside! Anytime it is a little cool outside, I love blazers. Blazers are a great classic piece that always look great. I have had this particular blazer for a very long time.. And I do mean a very long time. It is American Eagle brand, but my sister, Amy, gave it to me about 8 years ago! I still love it as much today as I did then. Love this classic piece. I wore it with a simple black pencil skirt (another one of my favorite classic pieces!) and some boots. I love classic pieces that I can wear year after year! Anyone else have some favorite classics that will never go out of style?!



No comments:

Post a Comment