October 30, 2014

Halloween Style

Tomorrow is Halloween!!! This past week our life group from church had a costume party. As soon as I heard about it I knew that I wanted our family to go as a group theme. Abby and Jared will be with their mom on the actual Halloween this year, so we didn't have to spend any money on their costumes. Because of this I was able to spend a little bit on our costumes for the party. I really didn't spend very much at all though. The only actual costume that I bought was Graham's, and for everyone else I bought a piece here and there. Jesse and I decided that we would go as the cast of Scooby Doo. Graham was Scooby and then everyone else was the rest of the cast! I went as Velma, Jared was Shaggy, Jesse was Fred, and Abby was Daphne.


I borrowed a few pieces, we already had a few things that worked, and then there were a few pieces that I had to purchase. We had a lot of fun with this though. What about you? Do you have any plans to dress up for Halloween this year???



No comments:

Post a Comment