October 29, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...Keeping it Simple

Sometimes it's good just to keep things simple.  A white sweater with jeans and boots in the fall is a great go to outfit for so many different outings.  Recently I wore this outfit while running errands and felt like even though it was simple, it still looked nicely put together. 


Can I just tell you that this sweater was only $3.99 at JC Penney?!  I couldn't believe it when I saw the price!  I have loved this sweater and have already worn it several times this season and know it will be something that will be worn for many seasons to come. 

I also love this crossbody bag that I recently purchased at Gordman's.  It has a really nice feel to it and is great for my casual days. Even though I'm crushing on my sweater and bag, my favorite piece of this outfit is definitely my riding boots that my mother in law bought me for my birthday!  I know these will be worn all through the winter season!

 
Outfit Details: Sweater: JC Penney; Skinny Jeans:  Walmart;
Riding Boots: Target
 
What about you?  How do you keep it simple on your casual days?

Happy Wednesday!




Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute and classic fall outfit. Your sweater looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete