October 23, 2014

I Love Pinterest!



I love Pinterest for so many reasons. I get decorating ideas, recipes, cleaning tips...all kinds of things off of Pinterest. But one of my favorite things is to look and get ideas for outfits! I love that you can pin entire outfits and then go home and try to put them together yourself. Here are a few that I've looked at recently.




Cheetah scarf, red pants, and a jean shirt. So cute!
I LOVE these red jeans with the leopard print scarf! One thing I really want this season is a jean shirt. You can wear it so many different ways, and it is on my wish list for sure!




Perfect for fall If you like this picture - follow my pinterest @MuteFashion or visit my official blog: http://mutefashion.com/
I really like everything about this outfit. The shirt looks so comfortable, and the ruching around the waistline would help hide a little tummy. The purse is super cute, and I seriously think I need to add these boots to my collection!






by uniqueimage on Polyvore

I've never really done the layering thing, but this looks really cute. I think I might be able to pull this off. And I love the way they use the orange shoes for a pop of color. I also love the multiple necklaces. I think this outfit is really classy. 

All three of these outfits are super cute, and I think would be pretty easy to replicate! How about you, do you like to look at certain places for inspiration and then try to copy the outfits at home??

No comments:

Post a Comment