October 17, 2014

Ponchos

Can I tell you how much I am loving ponchos this fall? I have to be honest and say, I always love a great poncho so I am so excited to see them popping up on my Pinterest pages and in some of my favorite stores this fall. A great poncho is so effortless and cute at the same time. And oh so comfortable, which is always important to me! Now that it is getting cold enough to wear one, I will be shopping for one of these this weekend! Here are a few I am loving! I love the camel color of this first one from old navy especially paired with the striped shirt underneath. I also love the style and color of this second one, but I will have to be watching for this one to go on sale! Hoping I can find one of these this weekend to wear with my leggings and boots. Anyone else fall shopping this weekend?!


http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1020859&vid=1&pid=149509002

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/4114318475166.jsp?cm_vc=SEARCH_RESULTS#/

No comments:

Post a Comment