October 20, 2014

Skirt and booties

Today I pulled out a couple of the items I purchased while shopping in Chicago. Thanks to a friend, I found this great navy and white skirt at Gap Outlet on clearance. I was able to get this for $19.99 and it was such a good purchase. It fits perfectly and is so comfortable. I already had the blue sheer top that I had purchased from Ross last season. I have gotten so much wear out of this sheer navy top. It's so easy to dress up or down and the navy matches so may things. With it being long sleeve but also sheer, it works for pretty much every season. A sheer long sleeve top like this is a great investment to mix and match with so many different outfits. I'm also loving these camel colored booties that I purchased at Old Navy. They match virtually everything in my wardrobe and again are very versatile!   I have purchased several new pair of booties all ready this season but I have a feeling, these are going to be the pair that get a lot of wear!
Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment